Seems I only blog only once a year now. The summer mix brings me out of hiatus. I can’t quite list all the tracks and thoughts on each in 140 characters or less. It is funny how mixes come together. Without realizing it I mixed in a good dose of the Crescent City. Some of […]
Stop number two in our reviews of Richmond’s “Smoky Dozen” as published by Richmond Magazine is Buz and Ned’s. Located on Boulevard Avenue north of Broad Street, you can’t miss the restaurant due to the big billboard and large white tent next to the street. According to their web site and signage in the restaurant, […]
Benny’s BBQ is the first place we’re checking out from Richmond Magazine’s “Smoky Dozen” barbecue joints in Richmond, Virginia. Located in the Bon Air area south of the James River, Benny’s is in my neighborhood. For four years I’ve lived here but have never stopped in. Sitting in the middle of a strip mall, Benny’s BBQ […]
The July issue of Richmond Magazine featured area barbecue and BBQ restaurants. That got us thinking about hitting the road once again and sampling BBQ from not just Richmond but BBQ joints from across the region. So we’re setting our sights on the calendar to plan a few adventures through the Commonwealth. We’ll be starting […]
- Gates Guns and iPods January 5, 2013
- Lexington Barbecue Review I January 1, 2013
- Lexington Barbecue Review II January 1, 2013
- 2014 Summer Mix: Wheels of Summer May 29, 2014
- BBQ Review: Buz and Ned’s September 21, 2013
- BBQ Review: Benny’s BBQ September 13, 2013
- Tom: Thanks for the comment. Newtown may be completely ...
- MS: I used those search terms but it had nothing to do...
- Seasonal Beers « The Idiosyncritic: [...] wrote a profoundly insightful and useful gui...